Tight dress with stand-up collar: Oasis / Fur jacket in green: Gina Tricot/ Black sunglasses: TIJN / Lace highheels in black: Oasis/ Black leather gloves: Oasis / Analog watch with velvet band: Live A Life ( -10€ code: "newin")/ Mobile phone charger in Chanel lipstick look: iProtect

2017 has officially started and before we all get back into our daily madness, I want to take the opportunity to share my resolutions, expectations and plans for 2017 with you. I'm especially excited about 2017 because my birthday this year is 07/17/2017 and I'll be 27 years old. As you can probably tell by now, my lucky number 7 is in everything. For this reason, I am convinced that this year holds a lot of luck for me. On the blog I have already announced in the post 2016 I finally have my dream job! that I work as a flight attendant since last year and that means a lot of travel for 2017! In addition to work, I would like to travel privately for a whole month and start a kind of "road trip". I would also like to continue this as a tradition for all future years. But I haven't decided on an exact place, time or tour for 2017 yet. Maybe you guys have a good suggestion? Travel will be a big topic for me this year that I want to share with you here on the blog. In addition to the numerous outfit posts, you can also look forward to more travel blogposts from me. In addition, I have consciously decided for me to reveal more private of me on the blog and to write even more personal. I think that some blogposts can hardly be avoided.

In addition to traveling, there is also a big move. My parents bought a townhouse in 2016 and construction will be completed in 2017. I am very excited about this and will be happy to assist my parents in choosing the interior design. I can't wait to go to furniture stores and see how everything takes shape. I will definitely write a blog post or two about this as well.

In 2016 I have already been able to implement some of my general resolutions, which I would like to increase in 2017. Especially with the points "to eat healthier" and "to do more sports" I want to deal more, after I rather disregarded this in previous years. As far as the sporting aspect is concerned, I have decided to take a salsa dancing course this year. I've always wanted to be able to really master a dance, and salsa is the one I can imagine doing best for myself. Would you like to know more about this?

What do you say to my resolutions, expectations and plans and how do yours look like?

Backsplash Tile Guide Glass

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

24 Best Restaurants For Lunch In Asheville | Uncorked Asheville -

- Dalacin o benzac